Canva Planner & 2022 Calendar Kit templates to design an elegant calendar/planner for your audience. The template is fully editable in Canva and available in both US Letter and A4 page sizes. 52 pages total.
2022 Planner Kit Includes:
- 3 Cover Page options
- 3 Daily Planners
- 2 To-do Lists
- 2 Weekly Planners
- 2 Monthly Planners
- 1 Dates & Events page - 2 Project Planners
- 4 Tracker pages (for 7, 14, 21, 30-day challenges)
- 2 Annual Roadmap/Priorities Page
- 1 Habit tracker
- 1 Fitness planner
- 1 Food tracker
2022 Calendar Kit Includes:
- 4 Half year Calendar pages
- 12 Monthly Calendar Pages (Monday start)
- 12 Monthly Calendar Pages (Sunday start)
How it works
1) After your purchase, you will receive a zip file with PDF instruction which contains a direct link to the master template.
2) Create a Canva account (if you haven't). It is totally FREE. Then make a copy of the Master Template to your account.
3) Replace the content with your own. Just add your images and content, change if you like colors and fonts
4) Export a ready-to-use pdf. Also, you can export the file as a pdf, png or jpeg.
Photos in preview image are used for preview purpose only and not included, however, direct links to Unsplash.com are included in the PDF Instruction File
This Canva Template is made for both personal and commercial use. This means YOU MAY use the templates to create an End Product for yourself or for your client, but YOU MAY NOT resell the Template, bundle it with other products or share it in any other way, including claiming them as your own or offering them for free or for sale online.
Under the Standard License, you may use an Item to create an End Product (replace the content with your own, add logos, etc) and distribute that End Product up to 500 times.
If you would like to create an End Product and distribute more than 500 copies, you would need an Extended License.
More information: https://314designs.net/license
By purchasing this Canva Template you accept these terms and conditions.